Wednesday, April 22, 2015

What's Up Wednesday - Hilarious!

While we know kids can say some pretty funny things, so can the adults. I know Kat has posted some pretty funny things that have come out of her mouth, and if taken out of context, can completely be taken the wrong way. Well, I was on Facebook and one of my friends posted this: (I am taking the names out to protect the innocent!)(fair warning, this is not for kids to read!)

Omg! I am a horrible mother! I told ## to let the dogs out. I saw him get one of the long leashes get stuck between ## legs, he pulled them to get untangled, and she yelped! I said "Oh no! ##! You got the leash stuck on her pussy! It is hurting her!!" I meant to say privates!!! Omg!

I thought I would post a few more for you if you didn't get a good enough laugh. After all, it is hump day and we need all the help we can get to push us towards the weekend!

* "Do you want some of Daddy's special jelly?" 
* "Yes, I think the cashier at the grocery store has a vagina."
* "Please stop squeezing Mommy's breasts. I know Daddy does it too but that's different."

Do you have a good one to share? Post it in the comments! Have a great Wednesday!



No comments:

Post a Comment